Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Gunner is a recurring class in the Disgaea series. Gunners are lone mercenaries who roam the Netherworld looking for jobs to take on. They dislike working in groups, but will place their trust in someone they find to be a dependable partner. Gunners use an "evil eye" to capture their targets from a great distance and have concentration abilities that rival that of a Skull's, ensuring that their chosen target will not escape.
- Main article: Gunner (Disgaea 2)
Gunners were introduced in Disgaea 2 and are unlocked by having a unit with a level 5 Gun Mastery, then passing the associated bill in the Dark Assembly.
- Main article: Gunner (Disgaea 3)
- Main article: Gunner (Disgaea 4)
- Main article: Gunner (Disgaea D2)
The Gunner is unlocked by both leveling a Thief to level 15 and having a unit with a level 5 Gun Mastery, then passing the associated bill in the Dark Assembly.
- Main article: Gunner (Disgaea 5)
- Gunslinger, the female counterpart to this class.
- EDF Soldier, the predecessor to this class from Disgaea: Hour of Darkness.