Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Giant Magichange is a feature in Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten that allows a Giant Monster to fuse with a humanoid character. The ability to do so is unlocked by defeating a Level 100 enemy with a Fused Monster. The Fusion Weapon Lab Evil Symbol will be unlocked and any monster placed there will have the ability to Magichange as a Giant Monster. Like normal Magichange, Giant Magichange lasts for a few turns and mostly has the same benefits but with a few additions.
- The Humanoid character's attacks will have increased range and gain a 25% boost in power(i.e. Normal Big Bang hits a 3x3 AoE but Giant Big Bang hits in a diamond shape range, with four extra spaces added).
- The Humanoid character will gain 30% of the Giant Magichanged Monster's stats as a weapon.
- All 3 characters will gain EXP and Mana.
- The character also has access to exclusive Magichange skills with increased range and power.
- Like normal Magichange, if the character with the Giant Magichange Weapon is defeated, all 3 characters are counted as defeated.
- Limited turn usage like regular Magichange.
- Only Monsters in the Fusion Lab Evil Symbol can perform Giant Magichange.
- It is possible for the humanoid character's stats to decrease if the Giant Monster's base stats are lower than the Humanoid's current weapon equipped.
- The Bond of Souls evility will not work with Giant Magichange.