Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dual Magichange is a new gameplay feature that was introduced in Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten and Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance. It allows a monster to Magichange with character who already has a Magichange weapon equipped. In Disgaea 4, the ability to use Dual Magichange is unlocked by defeating any Level 1000 enemy or higher with a Magichanged weapon. The corresponding Evil Symbol, Dual Dojo will be unlocked as a bill and any Monster in the Evil Area will have the ability to Dual Magichange.
- The character can attack up to two times in a single turn.
- All three characters receive EXP and Mana.
- The human character gains the Monster's Primary Evilities when Magichanged.
- The human character can have access to two lists of weapon skills, depending on their Magichanged Weapon.
- The human character also gains to both Monster's Magichange skills.
- The effect can also be combined with Giant Magichange.
- If the character using Dual Magichanged is defeated, all 3 units are counted as defeated.
- Limited turn usage and only Monsters in the Dual Dojo Evil Area may Dual Magichange.
- Once the turn limit is up, like regular Magichange, both monsters will count as defeated for the rest of the battle.
The ability makes its return in Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance, with slight changes. The monster can Magichange with a character holding a magichange weapon, fusing the weapon into a larger version of the weapon. Several kinds of monster or combinations alters the appearance of the weapon, either giving them a slightly better advantage than the Giant form of the weapon or a different set of skills.
|Monster Magichange 1||Monster Magichange 2||Weapon||Description||Additional Skill?|
|Prinny||Prinny||Sword||Super Prin Barrage|
|Imp||Orc||Gun||Twin Demon Bullet|
|Fairy||Shroom||Staff||Flying Spore Shot|
|Slumber Cat||Rabbit||Bow||Giant Carrot Swing|
|Zombie||Bear||Fist||Corpse Bear Attack|
|Nether Noble||Chimera||Bow||Demonic Howl|
|Twin Dragon||Slime||Sword||Igniting Scissor|
|Horseman||Dragon King||Spear||Spark Dragon King|
|Nine-Tails||Winged Warrior||Staff||Poison Fox Dance|
|Alraune||Sea Angel||Gun||Ice Death Sprout|