'Makai Senki Disugaia Fō Return
|Developer(s)||Nippon Ichi Software|
|Publisher(s)||Nippon Ichi Software|
|Release Date||JP January 30, 2014|
|Ratings||PlayStation Vita |
Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited is a port of Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten on the Playstation Vita. It contains all of the downloadable content made available in the original PS3 game and also features newly added game content.
- A new scenario regarding Artina and Valvatorez.
- A new level of magic called Peta magic. This spell tier was previously introduced in Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days.
- The Cheat Shop from Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness is included, featuring the ability to change multiple aspects of the game.
- A Weapon Sprite Changer to change the appearance of weapons except for Fists.
- New playable characters such as Sister Artina, and Nagi Clockwork. Rutile and Stella from Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention can also be recruited if the player has a Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention save on their Playstation Vita.
- Special Skills unique to Generic classes make a return from Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention.
- Character Promotion from Disgaea D2 is included.
- The Event Viewer which allows the player to rewatch cutscenes that were already watched at least once.
- The Innocent Warehouse from Disgaea D2 is also included, allowing storage of Innocents.
- New Rank 40 Items were added which outclass the other Rank 40 items that were previously the best in their category in terms of stats.
- The player can now bribe the Dark Senate with HL like in Disgaea D2.
- Multiples changes to Chara World and Item World were made. A character can have up to 6 Chara World visits instead of 3, Meowkin Pirates appear much earlier in the Item World, and more changes were made in order to steamline both gameplay mechanics.
- Multiple changes to skills were made. The SS Power Level is added, and some skills were buffed in terms of power such as Vulcan Blaze. A Skill Weakening option is included in case the player boosted skills so much, that the skill could not be usable due to high SP costs.